ads

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Samsung GT-I9300 - A new Galaxy S check on the official website?

Samsung GT-I9300

On the Samsung site we found a trace of inequivocavole Samsung GT-I9300, smartphone, which logically should be the highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy S III. Not to convince, however, are the 1024 x 600 points for the display of the GT-i9300 mentioned file User Agent Profile, a resolution usually used on the tablet, but not smartphones. Most likely it was an oversight, with the file User Agent Profile of the Samsung GT-I9300, which refers to a tablet, rather than a cell phone. Do not forget that in recent days were initial findings were also on the GT-i9500 Samsung GT-i9800 and Samsung, two of the next high-end smartphones of Korean producer. Samsung GT-I9300 - the file User Agent Profile on the official website

No comments:

Post a Comment